Claw pumps and compressors generate contact-free vacuum or compressed air efficiently and economically. This is possible because of the principle of internal compression. The gas is pre-compressed within the compressing chamber and is then discharged.
This leads to an evident energy saving compared to rotary lobe blower designs without internal compression.
- Dry, contact-free operation
- Process safe and reliable
- No oil in the compression chamber
- Frequency control available
- Low sound level
- No greasing of bearings
- Vacuum up to 60 mbar abs & pressure to 2.2 bar
- Flows from 60 to 1200 m3/hr