Oil & Gas
Gardner has successfully partnered with the oil and gas industry’s refineries as well as upstream and offshore applications providing them with highly reliable and safe vacuum pumps/compressors and compressed air. We also deliver solutions for the safe loading and unloading of almost any liquid or compressed gas product from river barges, ships and ocean going super tankers.
Oil and gas production and handling can be a hazardous process where health and safety are paramount. For this reason compressed air is extensively used in a multitude of applications in these industries. Compressed air is non flammable and can be used in the most hazardous environment. Whether used for breathing air or process compressed air is the first choice for safety.
- Air operated process equipment – In hazardous areas, compressed air is the first choice for operating manufacturing equipment used in a multitude of processes
- Process – Clean safe compressed air can be used in direct contact with product
- Cooling – Compressed air is used in a vortex tube for cooling processes
- Air operated pumps – Compressed air operated pumps are used as a alternative to electrically driven pumps.
- Filter cleaning – Compressed air is used for reverse air jet purging to keep filters clean extending the lifetime and reducing downtime
- Pipe pigging / cleaning – Compressed air is used to push the “pig” inside the pipe for internal pipe cleaning
- Descaling Gas / Oil Tanks – Portable compressed air can be used for mobile tank cleaning
- Standby System – Portable compressed air can be used as a standy-by system to back up the site’s stationary compressors
|Oil lubricated compressors offshore|
|Oil free compressors offshore|
|Dry break couplings|